Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Legend colors not matching the chart colors Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
linda0423
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07 Oct 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote linda0423 Replybullet Topic: Legend colors not matching the chart colors
     Posted: 07 Oct 2011 at 8:48am

I am using Crystal 2008. I have two reports that include several sub-reports.

One of the sub-reports is a stacked-bar chart. The colors on the bar chart and the colors appearing in the legend do not match. I have no idea where the colors in the legend are coming from. A display is set to blue and it is appearing as green in the legend.

I am also displaying one of the fields as a line on the chart. The line color is not always staying the color that I set it for. Sometimes the markers are the correct color but the line is a completely different color.

I have saved the sub-report and changed all of the colors in the chart expert, color highlight then re-imported the sub-report.

Any help would be appreciated.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum