Joined: 05 Oct 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Charts not seen by users Posted: 06 Oct 2011 at 2:04am
I have created a report that shows a bar graph at the end of the report. I can view this and a few other users can see it too, but some can't see the graph.
Is there something that I need to load onto the user's computer to enable them to see the graph?
This report is visible through our ERP system as a custom report. No error displays - just does not display the graph for some users.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum