Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Identifying Possible Duplicate Clients Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
trino
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote trino Replybullet Topic: Identifying Possible Duplicate Clients
     Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 5:56am

I am trying to figure out the best design for a report that identifies possible duplicate clients based on a combination of four fields, ssn, dob, first and last name.  I would like to assign a value to each possible match and only display those where they meet the minimun value.  I was thinking that Subreports may be my best solution.  Does anyone have any other ideas? 

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum