Topic: Report only pulls the record used in Show SQL Posted: 27 Sep 2007 at 4:22pm
I created a report and in order to test it I used a patient id that I new would test the conditions of the report. Now when I deploy the report to the test environment it will only show data if I choose that particular patient I used when creating the report. How do I modify the report to accept the patient id that is selected when running the report? I am new to Crystal Reports.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 28 Sep 2007 at 2:15pm
In the Select Expert, change the formula so that it looks for {patient ID field} = {?patient ID parameter}. I suspect you have the specific ID you were testing with hard coded in there.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum