Alright, here's the situation: I work for an organization that keeps track of our employees diagnosed disabilities. These employees may have more than one disability, and they are all listed in separate fields in a table. So, when I pull a report for these disabilities then Crystal will list all of them... duplicating the other fields as well. See below for an example:
0001 BROWN, JOE MENTAL ILLNESS
0001 BROWN, JOE HEARING IMPAIRMENT
0001 BROWN, JOE TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
0002 GREEN, JIM CEREBRAL PALSY
0002 GREEN, JIM OTHER PHYSICAL DISORDERS
0003 WHITE, ANNE OTHER SEVERE DISABILITY
Etc, etc.
What I WANT is for it to show only one row and record for each employee, so that it looks like this:
0001 BROWN, JOE MENTAL ILLNESS
0002 GREEN, JIM CEREBRAL PALSY
0003 WHITE, ANNE OTHER SEVERE DISABILITY
But for the life of me I can not figure out a suppression formula.