Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: crystal report header Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
radheshyam
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Oct 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote radheshyam Replybullet Topic: crystal report header
     Posted: 01 Oct 2011 at 12:42pm
I have two headers in my crystal report but none of them has got exported to excel when ms excel data only option is chosen.
When I choose the of MS excel , that is without data option, data is exported completely but there are no excel lines found in the sheet which is not so readable.
I cannot make the header size equal to column labels since the headers are long.
Since it is exported through web based, it cannot give any option in excel to enable page header
Could anyone give any possible solutions at the earliest soon.
Many thanks
IP IP Logged
sgtjim
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Quote sgtjim Replybullet Posted: 03 Oct 2011 at 10:16am
When I export to excel, I use the "Microsoft Excel (97-2003) Data-only" option.

Under 'Excel Format' select: Custom

Under 'Options' select column width based on objects in the : Details.

Check these boxes:

'Export page header and page footer'
'Export object formatting'
'Maintain relative object position'

The biggest thing to remember is to just try different export options to meet your needs.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum