Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Text before formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JSP6472
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote JSP6472 Replybullet Topic: Text before formula
     Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:34pm
Hello, can someone please help me with a simple task?
I have a comments text line on my Crystal Report Tax Invoice which is made up froma formula. I simply want to include before the formula the word "Comments:" then have the comment print.

When I type this in front of my section "Details D" it repeats all the way down the page but I only want it to print once. Can anyone please help me?
IP IP Logged
venky_115
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 67
Quote venky_115 Replybullet Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:52pm
Until and unless the field in the details section, that will repeat, you have either one option, right click on the field and select supress if duplicate option that might solve your problem
Regards
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum