Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Stop collating in Crystal 8 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
chudok
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 18 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Quote chudok Replybullet Topic: Stop collating in Crystal 8
     Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:11am
I am trying to save a report in Crystal to print 3 copies and not collate them.  I am using NCR paper and I would like this to stop collating.  Does anyone know if this is possible?
IP IP Logged
CircleD
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Quote CircleD Replybullet Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 2:01pm
That's a print driver setting.As far as I know only CR10 was able to set printer settings
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum