Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Selection forumla Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 7:18am
Hello, I am new to crystal reports and am kind of stumped here. I have a report that pulls hospital visits and professional vists, noted on the report P and H respectively. Right now I have all visits P&H from all members. I need to pull all records ( P & H ) for any member who has a hospital (H) visit. Sounds super easy to me but I am really stuck. Thanks for all of your help.
Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 8:15am
Thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed. I have been racking my brain for the last couple days trying to figure this out. Again, thank you very much!!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum