Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: parameter based on criteria
Author
Message
xmrchndize
Newbie
Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: parameter based on criteria
Posted: 26 Sep 2011 at 7:37am
I'm sure this is possible... I think I am just going about it wrong. Here is what I am struggling with;
I am creating a report that allows my managers to "balance" my cashiers out at the end of the day.
I want the managers to enter a parameter value, which is the physical count of the cash drawer - for each employee - that did sales on that day.
In other words if an employee did NOT do sales that day then the parameter would NOT display in the list.
does E really equal MC squared?
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.