THanks for the replies.
Yes DBlank, I see what you mean.
Its is for a promotion we are running. If the customer purchases 4 or more units of a specified brand on 1 single invoice, he qualifies for a scratchcard to win a prize.
I had 1 customer who was flagged as RED, but had a sum of >=4. When I looked into it, it was because he had 3 lines on the invoice. x2 brand, x2 brand, & x1 brand.
so he had actually 4 units on 1 invoice, but the individual line qtys were 2, 2 & 1
so, thanks for that input :)
The only reason I wanted to identify these, was to see customers who had purchased 30 , 40 units during the month, but had not qualified for any scratchcards.
we can then see who is buying the specified brand, but not in multiples of 4 (missing out on the scratchcards)
I will consider lockwelles suggestion and get my head around it later on this afternoon.
Again, thanks for your help. I find this forum extremely useful (even with the timezone constraints, I always seem to get a reply on the same day)
Thanks Guys.