Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cash Flow Report - Year being ignored Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Gethyn
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Aug 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote Gethyn Replybullet Topic: Cash Flow Report - Year being ignored
     Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 12:54am
Hello

I was wondering if anyone can offer me any advise on the following problem I have.

I have created a cashflow report, my problem is the year is not being taken into consideration.  So on my report the values are appearing in the wrong year column.

Eg. 

My report runs Oct 2011 - Sept 2012
If I add 3 months to Aug 2012 the value appears in Nov 2011 field.

I have include a section of my code and I know its because I haven't included the year, but I'm not sure how I go about doing this.


.....
.....
Case "One Off":
If (Month ({Sheet1_.Monthstart})=Month (DateAdd("m",3,{OPPORTUNITY.ESTIMATEDCLOSE}))) Then {@First_Year_Fees}

Thank you

Sarah 

IP IP Logged
comatt1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 337
Quote comatt1 Replybullet Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 4:03am
are you grouping the data by month and then year? I think I need a little more information to help. If you group data by year, it will be easier
IP IP Logged
sowen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote sowen Replybullet Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 4:27am
Thank you for your response. 

I neglected to say also that I'm using a crosstab!

So there is no group on date.  The dates are display across the top of the crosstab.

Please let me know if you require any other information.

Sarah
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum