Joined: 25 Sep 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Topic: duration/grouping by duration Posted: 26 Sep 2007 at 8:49am
I have a report that I want to group by duration (number of days). So, say my report is based off of a trouble ticket which consists of 3 assignments that could be resolved at any time in any order. I want to find the duration between when the call was taken and when the assignment with the latest date and time was solved.
Then I want to group by number of days. Help, I'm pulling my hair out.
Create a formula field that takes the date and time of the assignment with the latest date and time and subtracts the date and time the call was taken. This formula field then becomes your basis for grouping your data.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum