Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Pb with data mapping Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
juju05
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Sep 2011
Location: France
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote juju05 Replybullet Topic: Pb with data mapping
     Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 10:59pm
I am working on CRXI R2.
I have a problem of data mapping when i want to see my report on a ERP.
I can see the field in box on the top of the left but i can't see it on the box on the right.
I tried to uncheck the toggle-box 'Respect the type' but it still doesn't work.
 
Thank for your help.
 
Julien.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum