|
I have a crosstab report where I am using a formula as one of the columns. The formula, Called "Current Month To Date" is designed to filter a larger set of records. It says:
Whileprintingrecords; {table.date-timefield} in {?Fromdate} to {?Todate}.
In other words, I have used the record selector to grab approx. 2 yrs worth of data for the report, but in this fomula's column I only want the data specified in my parameter range. This is because I will use the other data for last year's data to run a comparison.
My problem: The crosstab column from my "Current Month To Date" formula is showing a column called FALSE. The False column then shows counts of records that did not meet the parameter criteria. I do not want to see the FALSE column. The TRUE column next to it shows the data I want, the records within the parameter's date range.
How can I get the FALSE column to not print?
Thanks in advance.
|