Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Topic: Need a formula to display Time field Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 2:08am
Hi ,
I am new in developing the crystal report. I am having the time field like 00:30:30 from the database having VARCHAR2 data type. I want to convert this field in 00h 30m 30s.
Could you please suggest me the crystal formula to do the same.
Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 6:49pm
Thanks for your post.Its working. Slight change in the requirement. If i am having time like 00:03:03 then it should display 3m 3s , if time like 01:30:00 then it should display 1h 30m.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum