Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Date Differnce Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dmg1221
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote dmg1221 Replybullet Topic: Date Differnce
     Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 3:08pm
So, I have used the DateDiff function in the following way to calculate the amount of time in hours between the two exam milestones:

DictationHours: DateDiff("n",[COMPLETED_DT],[DICTATED_DT])/60

How do I not to include Sunday hours in the calculations, since we have no doctors working on sunday to dictate reports. So, I need to calculate the difference between the two dates while excluding Sunday hours.  Can anyone help me to make the necessary adjustments.


Edited by dmg1221 - 16 Sep 2011 at 3:31pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum