Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Help with two issues Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dibblejon
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Quote dibblejon Replybullet Topic: Help with two issues
     Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 3:10am
Hi

I have two challenges with my current report which I would really appreciate some help with.

Issue 1.

I am looking to highlight a date field where the date is greater than two months old on a rolling basis. How can I create this formula?

Issue 2.

We have fields labelled MTD, Month_1, Month_2, Month_3 etc which show sales data for an account on a rolling basis - where Month_1 is always the previous month, Month_2 is one prior to that  and so on.

What I need to do is relabel these fields with the actual month names.

So for example I would like MTD to show September, Month_1 to show August and so on. But I need to keep this calculated on a rolling basis.

Any help would be great.Smile
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 3:54am
1.
if table.date > dateadd('m',-2,currentdate) then cryellow else crnocolor
2.
monthname(month(currentdate))
monthname(month(dateadd('m',-1,currentdate)))
monthname(month(dateadd('m',-2,currentdate)))
etc.
IP IP Logged
dibblejon
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Quote dibblejon Replybullet Posted: 14 Sep 2011 at 4:33am
Thats sorted - thank you. Totally awesome! Smile
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum