Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Report not responding after date change Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
young99
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote young99 Replybullet Topic: Report not responding after date change
     Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 3:40am
I have a strange issue that I am unsure how to correct. I have a old crystal report that worked just fine collecting data a year ago. I can even run it now and it works just fine. I made a small change to the report using the Database Expert -> edit command. I changed a date

From: = to_date ('08/16/2010', 'MM/DD/YYYY')
To: = to_date ('08/16/2011', 'MM/DD/YYYY')

After this change to the report and refreshing, the report stays in (Not Responding).

I can manually run the sql script in toad and it pulls the correct data. I am unsure why a date change like this would cause the report to stop working, there are no sub reports.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum