Joined: 06 Sep 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Supressing Order Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 4:54am
Hi
I need help with a formula that can suppress an entire order if it contains a certain item. For example, I'd like to suppress the entire order if it contains a TV.
Order # 1
item 1: CD Player
Item 2: DVD Player
Item 3: TV
Order # 2
item 1: CD Player
Item 2: DVD Player
Order# 3
Item 1: IPOD
Item 2: TV
I want to be able to suppress both Order # 1 and # 3 entirely and have only Order # 2 display on the report since it doesn't have a tv on the order. I'm able to suppress just the item TV but not the entire order.
Any point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
i suppose all the other info in an order is composed of different fields like TV. Suppress the the other fields with the same condition you used to suppress TV. you can use format painter for this. (repeating the condition)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum