Joined: 09 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Importing Parameter List Posted: 09 Sep 2011 at 10:12am
I am wondering if its possible to import a list for parameters? I have a client who runs a where-used report & ends up with a list of inventory items that then need to be keyed in or selected at the parameter field for another report. Is there a way to export/import this data?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 2:22am
well, depending on how it is used, you could probably bring it into the report using a Command object and then it would be a table that you could link to to filter the data.
I don't have any experience doing this(my company has other ways to create parameters), but I am sure that it can be done.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum