Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Topic: Checking if a line is supressed Posted: 08 Sep 2011 at 6:07am
Good Morning,
Does anyone know of a way to tell if a line has been supressed in a formula? I am trying to add up all of the items that have printed but ignore the lines that have been supressed.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 2:30am
you need to create a shared variable and increment it as you read the data. In the formula you can conditionally add the values that you need...there by ignoring the data that is suppressed.
I would think that you can do it with running totals, I just haven't gotten the hang of them...DBlank knows them like the back of his hand.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum