Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Topic: grouping by field and hiding empty cells? Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 10:08am
I have an excel file with 5 columns in it. The first column is the store number which is not unique. the other 4 columns are answers to open ended questions.
I need a report that will group on the store number then put all of the answers to each question together in a section along with hiding any cells that are blank.
I am having 2 issues. the first is how to filter out the blanks in each question individually and the second is how to group them so that all of the answers are together in one section for each of the 4 columns.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum