I am making small small steps in completing this, I just can't seem to get it completely perfect *yet*.
My Group Header 2 is our different Sales Reps, with Group Header 3 being the different customers within them.
The Details section shows line by line the Invoices that are unpaid as of the {?Report_Date}
I have the report suppressing all Invoices that total a 0 amount and suppressing Customers that have a balance of 0 as well. So I know I don't want to mess with the formulas there, they serve as a default pretty much.
My next step is to maybe have the details and footers (I have my footer for Group 3 showing totals of the detail ie total due, total of invoices within 30days, 31-60 days, so on and so forth) suppress the information that isn't relevant within the parameter selected. This parameter can either be Invoices that are less than 30 days old, those that are between 31 and 60 days, 61 and 90 days, and also those that are older than 90 days.
I *think* I have the right mindset for doing it, I'm just either using improper punctuation or improper grammar usage in the formulas for suppressing.
I am thinking in the details it would be.
({?Past_Due} = '>90' and {#<30Days} >= 0)
({?Past_Due '>90' and {#31-60} >=0)You get the idea....but it's not showing what I want lol.
Where am I going wrong with this?
Thanks.