Joined: 17 Jun 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: Display primary address only Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 5:01am
I need to display a primary address only (designated by a flag in the db) in a report. The problem is in the db there are several rows of addresses. Each row has the primary flag. The primary flag "Y" may not be set in the first row. I formatted the address field to suppress if the primary flag <> "Y". This works fine. But, if the primary flag is "N" in the first row of addresses the display has a blank row and then the primary address. I need the primary address only to be displayed not on the next line after the suppressed address.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum