Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: CR XI - Images not showing after close/re-open Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
msl*ga
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote msl*ga Replybullet Topic: CR XI - Images not showing after close/re-open
     Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:20am
I'm running into an issue with a jpg image I have placed on the Report Header section.   I insert the graphic, size it appropriately, save the report and close.  When I reopen the report, there is an object where the graphic should be but the graphic itself does not appear.  If I export out the report or preview, it has a blank space.  I can add the image back in and it will show for that particular report export, but the next time I open the report it is gone again. 
 
Crystal Reports Standard 11.5.12.1838
I updated CR with a service pack about 2 months ago, not sure if there is a newer one but thought I would start here for assistance.
 
Thanks in advance!
Matt
 
IP IP Logged
maplesk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote maplesk Replybullet Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 7:45am
I'm having the same problem, same version, same everything. An know if there has been a solution
IP IP Logged
msl*ga
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote msl*ga Replybullet Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 5:48am
I never came up with a fix for this, thank goodness I don't have to use that particular report very often.  I've exhausted all the things I could think of to try except opening a paid case with BI.
IP IP Logged
maplesk
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote maplesk Replybullet Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 6:05am

I had the same problem with my report. I solved the problem by braking the one image into multiple images that were a lot smaller, I’m assuming the it was the image size was to large and couldn’t render it.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum