Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Vertical Separation - Help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
RenVilo
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 24 May 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote RenVilo Replybullet Topic: Vertical Separation - Help
     Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 1:35am
Hi,

I'm busy creating a report in SQL. Now usually you will have something like this:

Name
Surname
Number
ID

If the user doesn't have a Number he will leave it blank. In the report you put each of those in their own section and suppress blank sections. I know that part

My problem is what if you have something like this (Like I have now) :

Risk:-----------------Control:

Risk 1__________IRM Control
_______________IRM Control 2

_______________Application Control




Risk 2

_______________Application Control 2


That is what my report looks like now. Risk 2 and IRM control is in the same section so I can't suppress it.

I want "Application Control 2" to move into the place where IRM Control is IF it is blank. Is this at all possible?

Thanks

ps: Just ignore the underline. It's just for presentation purposes.
IP IP Logged
sharona
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 255
Quote sharona Replybullet Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 3:10am
are you creating this in crystal? if so you would create groups where you can seperate the section to surpress it.
sharona
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum