Topic: Editing Dates To Midnight Hour Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 3:33am
Hi there,
I have a date field containing fields such as '29/08/2011 13:47:18' and '18/08/2011 11:26:11'. Is it possible to sum this type of data in a formula to the hour of midnight, for example the above would become '29/08/2011 00:00:00' and '18/08/2011 00:00:00' respectively?
It's not for display. I am trying to compare 2 date fields to see if they occured within a day of each other. By rounding down the first date field to midnight (ie the start of the day) then I only want to select the records with dates in the second date field if they occurred after the first date, ie midnight.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum