Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Field decision based upon page number Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
pkincade
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote pkincade Replybullet Topic: Field decision based upon page number
     Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 12:05pm
I have a Picking Sheet that I using in Inventory module in MAS 200.

I need to substitute ItemB for ItemA.

I have a two part report that I usually print the same page twice. I am wondering if I can use some type of variable or decision making to show ItemA on page 1 while I have ItemB on page2? in the same location.

Page 1 is our copy and Page 2 is customers copy.

Let me know if I should explain further.

Thank you,

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum