Joined: 03 Mar 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Topic: Need To Create Box That Shows Previous Month Label Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 8:28am
I am using CR2008
I am creating a report for our salesmen and one
of the fields in the report will be a text box that shows what the last
month was. For instance, if the report is run this month, the report
will plug July 2011 into the box because that was what last month was.
Tied to this will be a salesman's total sales for last month that should
show up in a box. I will place this box right next to the salesman's
name on the report as the names will be static.
I have several of these to do and if I can see the method I can re-create it for the others.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum