Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Reseting page number problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Goldberg
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Quote Goldberg Replybullet Topic: Reseting page number problem
     Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 5:09am
Hello,

I have a table with students information and I intend to do their School Agreements all at once.
 
On the section details of my Agreement CR I have a big text box containg text enough to make 4 pages in total, so the Page Number goes like "1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4, 4 of 4".

But I'm using a method to print all the Agreements for each class at once to make it faster. Thing is all of them at once will make at least 100 pages and when I use the "Page N of M" special field, logically, it will show the total pages per class, like "1 of 100, 2 of 100, .... 50 of 100, 51 of 100" (...)

What I mean to do is for show the total pages for each agreement making it be like "1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4, 4 of 4" instead of showing the total pages per class.

Is that possible? Thanks


Edited by Goldberg - 23 Aug 2011 at 5:10am
IP IP Logged
sharona
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 255
Quote sharona Replybullet Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 7:26am

will it always be a static 4?

if so
 
create a formula
pagenumber&"  "&4
sharona
IP IP Logged
Goldberg
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Quote Goldberg Replybullet Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 10:34pm
Yeah., we could say it's a static 4, but that way, on page 5, wouldn't it make "5 of 4"? And "50 of 4" (...) ?
IP IP Logged
Goldberg
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Quote Goldberg Replybullet Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 1:13am
and by the way: on the footer I have an image that's close to the bottom of the footer, but still when I print it leaves a white blank bottom edge...how can I remove that gap?  Thanks
IP IP Logged
Goldberg
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Quote Goldberg Replybullet Posted: 26 Aug 2011 at 3:39am
anyone?
IP IP Logged
Goldberg
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Quote Goldberg Replybullet Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 12:23am
still haven't figured it out :(
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 30 Aug 2011 at 4:14am
reset your page number after detail sectio in the section expert
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum