Hi,
I’m running Crystal Reports 11 under Win 7 Home Premium for a small clinic. I’m
preparing several reports using 2 tables and so far everything was ok until…
Below is diagram of how the report is expected to come out.
Group 1
Visa Reference #
Group
2 Patient Reference; Patient Name; Address;
Mobile
Group
3 Case Reference; Date; Doctor
Details
Section Test/Exam; Status (from table
a)
Test/Exam;
Status (from table b)
Test/
Exam; Status (from table c)
Group
2 Patient Reference; Patient Name; Address;
Mobile
Group 3 Case Reference; Date; Doctor
Details
Section Test/Exam; Status (from table
a)
Test/Exam;
Status (from table b)
Test/
Exam; Status (from table c)
Group 3 Case Reference; Date; Doctor
Details
Section Test/Exam; Status (from table
a)
Test/Exam;
Status (from table b)
Test/
Exam; Status (from table c)
Group 1
Visa Reference #
Group
2 Patient Reference; Patient Name; Address;
Mobile
Group
3 Case Reference; Date; Doctor
Details
Section Test/Exam; Status (from table
a)
Test/Exam;
Status (from table b)
Test/
Exam; Status (from table c
The report is grouped first by a visa reference number; the
second level grouping from a linked table is the patient(s) reference/number
and presented with the patient(s) name in the group section which maybe multiple
patient’s per visa reference; the third level grouping is a case/visit
reference and presented with additional details in the group section as well,
and there will be multiple cases per patient.
Up to this point the data has come out ok. Visa reference
and Case # are found in the same table and the patient reference in a second
table. The patient reference is the key
that links the two tables together.
However, under each case number there will be data from 6 other
tables, also linked via the case #, which I need to present as a group. When I
bring in the fields from those tables it seems to filter out the previous data,
i.e. instead of getting the data for each of several multiple cases under each patient,
I only get the data for a single case under the patient and the other cases get
filtered out. I’ve inserted the fields as details under the 3 level group, I’ve
tried to get them under their own group, to no avail. What am I missing….
Thanks for your assitance