Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Param - Multiple Values problems (LOV related) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
robtyketto
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote robtyketto Replybullet Topic: Param - Multiple Values problems (LOV related)
     Posted: 19 Aug 2011 at 12:34pm
Greetings,
 
I have a LOV which is a cascading prompt (Department > Employees), in crystal reports I cannot edit the dynamic parameters  'Allow multiple values' setting, it's is highlighted and non-editable.
 
Is this because of how I'm using the dynamic parameter in the record selection (see below)?
{usp_Services_Utilisation;1.EmployeeName} = {?@ChoosenEmps}
 
Or is how I've created the LOV in the business view manager, intrigued why this setting cannot be changed?
 


Edited by robtyketto - 19 Aug 2011 at 12:34pm
Thanks
Rob
IP IP Logged
robtyketto
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote robtyketto Replybullet Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 4:35am
The LOV datasource is a single table and the reports datasource is a stored procedure.

Is it because the record selection is from a stored procedure?
Thanks
Rob
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum