Joined: 27 Oct 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Report Footer design issue Posted: 15 Aug 2011 at 8:39pm
I have a report that is printing wrong, like this example: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10035565/WPFCRViewerReport.pdf. Here is the design of it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10035565/Picasa.pdf
Can anyone see what I am doing wrong in the report footer?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 16 Aug 2011 at 3:29am
also make sure that your subreport is in its own section.
I cannot see in the image how your sections are set up but it looks like it is in the same section as the reset of your elements. The subreport will expand and move over the elements on that section.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum