I have a report, grouped by an account number with a time column and value column. At the end of each account group, I want to display the absolute maximum value and the time it occured at. Something like this:
Account: XYZ123
TIME VALUE
12:15 100.32
14:00 -123.15
18:30 115.64
ABS Max: 123.15 Time: 14:00
I can easily return the absolute maximum using a formula field, but I'm not sure how to return the time when the maximum occurred in the adjacent column. Could someone help me out with the formula to do this?
this is what I'm doing at the moment for the ABS max formula field:
numbervar min = 0;
numbervar max = 0;
min := ABS(Minimum({REPORTS_PKG_TEST.VALUE}, {REPORTS_PKG_TEST.ACCOUNT}));
max := ABS(Maximum({REPORTS_PKG_TEST.VALUE}, {REPORTS_PKG_TEST.ACCOUNT}));
IF min > max THEN
min
ELSE
max;
I'm new to this form and very new to Crystal Reports. I'm hoping someone could help me out - I assume this would be easy for someone more experienced, but who knows. Thanks!
EDIT: forgot to mention, I'm using Crystal Reports XI
Edited by feelgoodlost - 09 Aug 2011 at 6:31am