Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to deploy 10.5 ocx Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
flownaksala
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote flownaksala Replybullet Topic: How to deploy 10.5 ocx
     Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:40am
I have an app created in Visual Studio 2008 that uses the Crystal Reports 10.5 ocx control to display reports in the application.
 
The Reports work perfectly on any computer I have that has Visual Studio 2008 installed on it but fails on any computer without VS 2008 installed.
 
I assume I have some support files missing on the target computer.
I have tried distributing many of the Crystal Report merge modules with the installation including the ones for 10.5 but still the Report Viewer control fails to display on the target computer in my application.
 
Question:  Exactly what do I need to distribute with my application for the 10.5 OCX control included in VS2008 to work on a target system  ?
 
The VS2008 installation installs something that allows it to work that I am missing in my installation.
 
Thank you for any help you can provide.
 
 
 
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum