Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: SQL Command Parameter Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 4:39am
I have a sql command which I want to parameterize… BUT, I need the ability to a. do the dynamically cascading prompts and b. provide a list for the users to choose from, in the sql command I know that you can now do multivalue parameters in the command, is there anyway to also get a LOV in there????
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 12:38pm
This is possible, but you'll have to do it in two steps.
1. Configure the params in the Command. You won't set the dynamic values or the LOV here - just set the parameter types and whether they're multi-value.
2. In the report, configure the parameters. You'll be able to set up default values, the hard-coded list of values, and the dynamic prompts.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum