Joined: 05 Aug 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Report Automation Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 8:36am
I have a report setup to run every 2 hours in Crystal 2008. However I don't want it ran all times throughout the night, how can I set a cut off time for each day?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 9:06am
if your deployment system does not allow for managing this one possible trick is to still let it run but to add extra item in select statement to return 0 rows during the non desired times
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum