Joined: 16 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Consolidate Rows Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 5:43am
I have a report grouped by user and then displays records (which are insurance claims) displayed like so, 20110804TTT0001, 20110804TTT0002, 20110804TTT0003. I'm sure you can see the pattern here. The issue is a user may do 30 claims in a day and this report will print each record individually. I want to know if it is possible to display the records like so, 20110804TTT0001-0003 since the first 11 or so values are the same. Another issue with this is that they may do claims 0001-0003 and not 0004 but the list will start again at 0005-0009. Any ideas?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum