Thank you for your help.
As it turns out the problem was with the conditions I had set up to add to the total. But now I have come up with a new problem, but similar.
I have 3 groups. warehouse, part, location. The problem I am getting now is the totals of the parts to display. On the detail line I can have a running total by location, so I have the total I want to print on the last line of the locations. But If I move it to an @print formula, and then try to print, I only get zeros. I am initializing the @print, and have tried it in every header area. I only want to print totals when part changes. I tried to use the same set of formulas I used for the grand total for the part subtotals.
I hope I am clear.
Again, thank you for your help.