Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Embedded Summary Workaround on Crystal 11 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
murtz
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote murtz Replybullet Topic: Embedded Summary Workaround on Crystal 11
     Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 2:15am
Hi all.

I've written a report on Crystal 2008 using embedded summaries in a cross tab, and I need to replicate this in Crystal 11 (because our reports runner only supports Crystal 11).

Here is my issue.

I have a cross tab that calculates a percentage figure based on the number in the previous column. I've attached an image of the cross tab.

As you can see, using the 'Conditional Approval' column as an example, the 'Conv%' is worked out by doing 2/5*100 (2 being the Case_ID value in that column, and 5 being the Case_ID value in the previous column).

I have no idea how to achieve this without embedded summaries!

Please help :(




Edited by murtz - 01 Aug 2011 at 2:15am
IP IP Logged
murtz
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote murtz Replybullet Posted: 02 Aug 2011 at 12:50am
Help!! Unhappy

Edited by murtz - 02 Aug 2011 at 12:50am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum