Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Copy / Paste Text boxes Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
stevbren
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote stevbren Replybullet Topic: Copy / Paste Text boxes
     Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 3:21am
I used to be able to create a text box, then copy / paste it as many times as I needed it. Recently I lost that ability. Have no idea what I touched, but when I copy, I have no paste choice.
Copy / paste works fine on all other application I use.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum