Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Excel Export Posted: 27 Jul 2011 at 5:31am
Using CrystalReports on a Windows 2003 server, when I export a report I have created to Excel format I am only able to use Excel 2000 format rather than a more current one. Is there a solution that will allow exporting a more recent format?
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 7:16am
You don't say which version of Crystal you're using, but Crystal 2008 and lower only export to the earlier versions of Excel. If formatting is not as important, you could always export to CSV, which doesn't have the same row count limitations as the earlier versions of Excel, and then open the file in the new version of Excel.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum