Topic: how to achieve Format with multiple columns.? Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 9:15pm
Hi All,
I have designed a report with "Format with multiple columns" in detail section and formatted to show 2 multiple columns. Please help me to achieve the following issues.
1. If I have 20 records, then the first ten records should be in first section of Multiple Columns and the remaining ten records should be in the second section of Multiple Columns.
2. In the last line of detail section I need summation of all the amount displayed.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 28 Jul 2011 at 7:13am
I'm not sure that it's possible to do #1 - your columns will fill the space available on the page.
For #2, you'll put this information in either a group footer or a report footer section (whichever is directly below the details section that you're using.) There's no way to sum for each column in the details, just the total for the details.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum