This might sound a little convoluted or mixed up, but here goes.
I am reading an inventory transaction file in reverse order to get costs of currwnt inventory. My groups are:
warehouse
partid
location
I am trying to isolate inventory from 1 warehouse. I have to evaluate by location since it is a FIFO inventory and can can not just use the dates of trans by the warehouse. (tried that and get wrong results since inventory is going in and out.)
I am resetting my totals between locations, after adding them to a part total on whileprintingrecords.
My problem is that the totals sem to pickup the last suntotal 2 times. If i have 12 peices in 1 location, and 35 in the next, the total being displayed is 59 (12+12+35) not 47 (12+35). I am adding to the total only when the display quantity is greater than zero.
I hope this is clear.
Thank you