Topic: Passing Formula results to Select criteria Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 10:31am
I'm having difficulty passing the results of a formula to the select criteria when querying a remedy oracle database. I have Start and End date parameters that the user chooses through the calendar prompts that I want to pass to the remedy query. Problem is the "Last_Resolved_Date" field that I am querying requires the 10 digit equivalent of the date/time and not the standard date/time format that the user would select. I've created a formula to convert the std date/time value into the 10 digit format but cannot pass that value from the formula into the select criteria statement. I tried the following but it comes back with zero records:
{HPD_HELP_DESK.LAST_RESOLVED_DATE} = {@LastResolvedDate Converted to Oracle}
When I plug in the actual 10 digit number into this formula it brings back results. Why won't it pass the formula results?
I'n new to support forums so I'm sure I'm leaving information out. Please feel free to let me know what additional info is needed.
Thanks, that worked great. I placed that formula in the Select criteria and got back the appropriate records.
Now my problem is the time zone of the data. Is there an option on that formula to adjust for GMT? The time value of one of the records should be 1:48 pm but it reports 6:48 pm.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum