Joined: 28 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: DateTime Stamp Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 7:54am
I have a Time Stamp field that I need to split up and use the date for comparison, here’s how the field looks. Not sure if the field types matter to you but I listed them anyways.
Actual
Time In
Type (P) field
20080417145700
20080418145000
How it need’s to be for my comparisons.
Type (L) field
2008-04-171457
2008-04-171450
I can then compare the Clockin_Date to the current date using this formula.
IF {Clockin_Date} = (CurrentDate-1) THEN 1 ELSE IF {Clockin_Date} = ((CurrentDate-1)+1) THEN 2 ELSE 0
To get the Full Time Equivalency hours worked per hour… there a whole lot more to the formula but this will help get me going again.
Joined: 28 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 5:02am
I'm just terrible with date conversions...
I'm giving it a try... but getting the message (A string is required here) for my {CKTIMEFL.TIATIM} which is the number field I'm working with that contains the date time.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum