Topic: Disabling parameters Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 8:18am
Hi all,
I am working on a reports which do have parameters "Date options" & "Start Date"
In the date options I do have static values "last full month" & "custom date range".If i select last full month it should disable the "start date" parameter automatically.Can this be done in crystal ?
1st parameter "Date options" with static values Last full month,Custom date
2nd parameter "start date"
When I select Last full month value the 2nd parameter "start date" should be disable and shldnt showup,it should only show up when I select Custom date value in the "date options" parameter.
Disabling start parameter mean that should not be there when Last full month value was selected.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum