Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Printing Issues with formatting on report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
yram
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote yram Replybullet Topic: Printing Issues with formatting on report
     Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 9:57pm

I am using Crystal 8.5 to report. I have had no issues before with printing but now I am using conditional formatting on cell borders to create subtotal lines . I use a attribute/property of the data coming through to determine whether it is a subtotal or not. When I view the report in the crystal viewer all is fine but when I print the lines do not actually print out.

Previously, I would create sections based on the description of the row and then "hardcode" the lines in. But this is messy when the client changes the description of the account.
 
Please assist.
Excuse me if I have posted incorrectly as I am new to forum.
IP IP Logged
sharona
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 255
Quote sharona Replybullet Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 2:24am
if your lines dont print on the printer it is probably the printer. what happens if you print it on a color printer or make the lines darker?
sharona
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum