Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: If Then Else - statement problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Dan Bollinger
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote Dan Bollinger Replybullet Topic: If Then Else - statement problem
     Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 8:10am
When I check my formula in CR to covert the order date 20010101 to the word "ASAP," I get the error message:

"A statement is expected here." The cursor moves to the position immediately ahead of the term "ASAP" in the formula below:

IF {OP_ORD_HDR.EAR_DUE_AT_CUS} = "20010101" Then
    "ASAP"
Else
    {OP_ORD_HDR.EAR_DUE_AT_CUS}

The Help section doesn't clear up this issue. Please advsie a solution. Thanks
IP IP Logged
Dan Bollinger
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote Dan Bollinger Replybullet Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 9:54am
I figured it out. I had it set to Basic Syntax rather than Crystal Syntax.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum